Find treatment fast.
At Kingston Animal Hospital, we are equipped to see certain veterinary emergencies during our regular hours. Please call us at (781) 585-6525 prior to your arrival so that we may prepare for you and your pet.
If your pet experiences an after-hours emergency, requires an overnight observation, or we determine they require a level of specialty care that can be better provided elsewhere, we’ll refer you to the closest specialty care or emergency animal hospital.
In case of an after-hours emergency, please contact:
New England Animal Medical Center (NEAMC)
595 West Center Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379
VCA South Shore Animal Hospital
595 Columbian Street, South Weymouth, MA 02190
Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists (CCVS)
11 Bourne Bridge Approach, Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
Preparing for Pet Emergencies
- Save our contact information in your phone.
- Keep a small animal first aid kit in your car and at home.
- Be sure to have easily accessible copies of your pet’s medical history.
- Microchip your pet.
- Attach your pet’s identification and rabies tags to his or her collar.
- Discuss a pet emergency protocol plan with your family and close friends or neighbors.
- Familiarize yourself with pet CPR:
- Check for responsiveness
- Secure airway
- Rescue breathing
- Chest compressions