We are pleased to announce that we are now inviting pet owners back into the hospital for scheduled office vist appointments. In order to work as efficiently as possible while keeping everyone safe, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines.
- A properly worn mask is required for entry into the hospital (and must be worn the entire time), regardless of vaccination status. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you don't have a mask, we will provide you one.
- As before, please call when you arrive in our parking lot. When we are ready to welcome you and your pet in, a technician will escort you to the exam room to see the doctor. Please do not enter the hospital unless accompanied by one of our staff members!
- In order to limit exposure, only one pet owner is allowed in the hospital with their pet.
- Curbside service will continue to be provided for those pet owners who wish to remain in their cars.
- All technician appointments, medication/food pickups, as well as drop off and surgery appointments will remain curbside.
IT HAS BEEN A LONG 15 MONTHS. WELCOME BACK! HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!